2.12.2010

Got Nook?

No... not that kind of nookie...lol 

The Barnes and Noble Nook (eReader).  I've been toting around gift cards from Christmas from various friends and family members WAITING for this thing to be available.  And today my gf and I went to B&N to order it "in store" as  Sherry called Customer Service this morning and they reported that none were available in our area...unless we wanted to drive to Staten Island.  Um.. no. 

We go to the customer service booth and ask how we order one... to which the perkly little girl says "oh, you don't need to order them, we have them in stock."  WHAT?!?!?!?!?  Whoo hoo!  We were like giddy little school girls.  So now I have a Nook... a place to store electronic versions of books reather than buy piles and piles... I expect to find it especially nice when flying somewhere!  And its sooooo pretty. 

I'm still playing with it and learning how it works... too bad I have a REAL book to finish before I can start to read the ones I've downloaded thus far. 

Me... my Nook... Happy Valentine's Day to ME!!!!!! 

Love, Me. 

3 comments:

Nim said...

I donno if it'll work well on a plane. I think you should test it. ;)

Unknown said...

LOL... I wonder if it will work better on a flight to Arizona better than on one to Utah.

Nim said...

Well, yeah! :)