12.17.2009

T'was the night before vacation...

... and the clock is already into the new day.  I am debating staying up since I have to be prepared to leave for the airport at... and yes I'm serioius... 4:45 AM.  Ugh!  One of the ladies from church is heading out to SLC on a different flight, one hour earlier than I and has offered me a ride. I had a whole plan that had my friend Sherry taking me to the airport at O-dark:30 ... this is easier since it would require her to drive an hour to get me, and hour to the airport, and an hour to work... a good friend it is that's willing to do that.  But, this option saves her the hassle and I can sit around the airport for a little bit... it won't kill me. 

My bags are mostly packed (just have toiletries to throw in once I'm done with them in the AM) and I tried to get it into one bag...alas, its going to take two.  Oh well.  I am becoming a better traveller... I'm learning to take less with me... heck, I'm staying with my parents, I think I can do laundry there.  lol

So, I guess I will lounge on the couch until about 4:00... watching christmas movies I've saved on the DVR.  Climbing into bed at this point would make it impossible to get out of bed by 4:00. 

I have a layover in Phoenix... which is cool because my cousin lives there and with the 3 hr layover we can do breakfast/lunch and visit before I board my plane for SLC!  Perk! 

No comments: