10.14.2009

WOOT! Finally!

I finally stopped playing around with the layout... time to get to business. 

The intent of this blog is to bring about positive and fabulous changes.

Like I said in the "why am I here" block, ultimately, its about losing weight. I recognize there are significant things that block me... my own blocks... that have nothing to do with what foods I eat or how active I am.  I SO don't discount those aspects as well, I'm just saying that's not all there is to the story.  If that were the case, people (me) would be able to lose weight easily.

What I plan to serve up here are all of the positive, enlightening, and encouraging ah-ha moments that help me.  I plan to do it with liberal doses of humor and dashes of sarcasm, just to spice things up. 

Like many people with weight issues, I've tried lots of things... altho I must confess I haven't ever been very dedicated.  In May, my good friend, Sherry, and I joined Weight Watchers.  I liked it!  And we did very well.... until financial cut-backs required the cutting back things like... Weight Watchers memberships.  Once my finances lighten up, I will go back.  In the meantime, I have all of the tools. 

Regroup and regrow... I just heard that on Sherri Shephard's new show... and love it! I like it so much that its the name of this blog... perfect!

1 comment:

Nim said...

The site looks great! I predict it will be a great success.